Base Pricing: Includes your choice of ONE standard cake flavor, standard vanilla buttercream, greeting (Happy Birthday), and icing rose spray.
All Specialty Flavors, Icings, and Custom Decorations incur an additional charge.
Custom Decoration: We welcome your ideas for fun shapes, cut-outs, tiered cakes, 2-d & 3-d designs. Pretty please keep ordering time to 10 minutes or less.
After the initial 10 minutes, a consultation design fee of $25 per half hour will apply to any custom cake order requiring extra consultation time and/or "brainstorming". This fee is not included in the price of the final cake.
Please schedule an appointment with Leslie if you would like to order a custom designed cake.
Standard Cake Flavors:
Traditional White (Vanilla)
Rich Dark Chocolate
Standard Icing: Vanilla French Buttercream
Specialty Cake Flavors:
Marble (Chocolate and Vanilla)
or RAINBOW (Vanilla Cake with
Swirls of Color) see pic
Whip Cream Cassata *(Vanilla Cake, Fresh Strawberries, Custard and Whipped Cream)
- Fresh Strawberry or Strawberry Preserve
- Chocolate Fudge
- Fresh Banana
- Whipped Cream*
- Chocolate Buttercream
- Chocolate Fudge Drizzle
- Cream Cheese*
*These icings require refrigeration. They are NOT intended for centerpiece display!
- Cut-out Shape Cakes
- Theme Cakes
- Tiered designs
- Cupcake Cakes (Arranged cupcakes
decorated as one shape)
CALL FOR PRICING AND TO PLACE YOUR ORDER. Tips for safe Tiered Cake Travels---
Stan's cannot be responsible for any damage caused to the cake due to inappropriate transport. Please follow the guidelines below for optimum results.
1. Cake must be FLAT in vehicle, on floor or on flat area in Mini Van, SUV or larger vehicle. Do not put on the seat or on a slanted cargo area in an SUV. NO Convertibles please
2. You may bring a friend to hold the cake on their lap and act as the "shocks" for any bumps in the road.
3. Please make sure that any loose items in the car like: strollers, pets, groceries, boxes etc are secure and will not fall into or bump the cake during transport.
4. Drive with caution: give yourself plenty of stopping time and turn with care. Cakes are constructed with normal driving conditions in mind. They are not designed for speed bumps, police chases or NASCAR races.
5. On warm/hot days- do not leave the cake in the car. If you wouldn't leave your kid in the car, don't leave the cake. It will melt on a nice 60 degree day because it will be 90+ degrees in the car.
6. Drive with windows up so strong wind gusts do not damage the intricate designs on the cake.
7. Once you get to your destination- put cake in a secure place away from pets or children that may stick a finger in it.
8. Before placing cake on table, be sure the table is level and legs are LOCKED.
***All tips are due to real life experiences.***
Copy written images can not be reproduced on a cake without
permission from Copyright Holder.
Look Below for our Cake Gallery Slide Shows.